Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Challenge #44 New Years Resolutions!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope your holidays have been great so far!!! Mine were quiet which is nice for a change!!

Your Challenge for this week is to make a creation that has something to do with a New years resolution! I usually don't make them because i end up breaking them anyway! But i thought it would be a fun challenge anyway!!

Remember you have until midnight Saturday jan 2nd to link your creation to Mr. Linky to be entered in the draw for the prize! When uploading to PCP or SCS please use the code CCBJ44.

The winner of the bella dots is....#15 Victoria!! Please email me and i will get your prize out to you!! janetrossi@yaho.ca

Ok onto the DT cards!! Please check out their blogs to see what their resolutions are!!








Jane made this fantastic card:)















This is my card:)




















Joan used this lovely Stamping Bella for her card!

















Black Dragon made this gorgeous card!
















This cutie pie is by Jackie!!

















This peaceful card is by Chris!
















Our last card is by Anita!












Happy Creating!! This is the last weekly prize! Starting next week we are doing monthly prizes!! They will be bigger though:)

So your prize for this week is a scrapbooking kit!! :)

HUGS!!






3 comments:

  1. So fun to think about new year's resolutions. I really hope I can stick to mine. I walk daily, but I need a little more cardio!

    Happy new year to everybody and thank you for having me!

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge to see out one year and bring in the new one - thanks ladies for the inspiration and those delish cards you have made {{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several New Year's resolutions for this year, but the most important one is to take better care of ME!!! So...that was the theme of my card! Very fun challenge theme too!!!! Happy New Year Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}